Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview version11: Calendar object is blocked with access point

Hi guys, i have installed the version 11. So when i open a document from the access point, the calendar object is blocked in the default value.

Is that a bug?

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

The trigger will work all right, and you can add a document-wise trigger (Settings menu, Document Properties, Triggers tab, Variables event triggers, OnChange) that will fire an action Select in Field Date the value of the variable.

Hope that helps.

Miguel

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

Yes, that is a known bug that hopefully will be fixed in the coming Service Release. As a workaround use a variable in the Calendar object instead of a field, and set min and max values of the object to fit the Min() and Max() values of the date field, then use the variable in the expressions instead.

The calendar object works fine if it uses a variable instead of a field.

Hope that helps.

Miguel

Not applicable
Author

The problem that in my case the field Date is used by all the objects. And i defined a trigger to set the date value to yestarday. The trigger is handled at the openning of the document.

How can i proceed to substitute the date field by a variable?

Thanks .

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

The trigger will work all right, and you can add a document-wise trigger (Settings menu, Document Properties, Triggers tab, Variables event triggers, OnChange) that will fire an action Select in Field Date the value of the variable.

Hope that helps.

Miguel