Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dominikkeller
Contributor III
Contributor III

Report last Years Sales for the upcoming Month

Hey,

i want to print a Report (with the build in Report Editor) and show last Years Sales for the upcoming Month.

So far so good. My Problem is, i need to loop the Page over the Weekdays. In this case he ignores my expression and gives me the Sales for the actual Month.

Without the Weekday Selection

The Output tooks the right Month but is not calculated based on a weekday.

Bildschirmfoto 2020-01-27 um 11.35.35.png

With the Weekday i get the right Weekday but the wrong Month

Bildschirmfoto 2020-01-27 um 11.35.55.png

I guess i need a new field in my calender but im not really sure how to solve it?

Any ideas?

2 Replies
dominikkeller
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

This is the field in the calander

Bildschirmfoto 2020-01-27 um 11.42.04.png

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Best guess would be you may need a master calendar, here is a Design Blog link to that topic:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/The-Master-Calendar/ba-p/1471527

Will likely need to attach a sample QVW on this one to get further help too, as difficult to offer up suggestions without being able to see the data model and expressions...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.