Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Report with images on the side of a table

I'm getting crazy to reproduce with QlikView the same layout of the report attached that we have on MS ReportServices.

Basically I need to find a way to put the product image on a side of a table which contains the sales amount of that product and its versions.

I tried both with a straight table and with a pivot table in QV but in both ways I can't have the same result: I just get a too small image and/or a lot of waste space.

Please help me if you know a way to get the result. I told everyone in my company that QV is way better then RS but we use a lot of images in our reports and it seems there's no way to handle them.

I attached a very simple sample qvw

Thank you,

Roberto

7 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

For image you can use text box differntly.i.e., text box will display the product image and straight table will display the data.

Hint: For differnt images you can use conditional diaply in text box.

Not applicable
Author

thank you.

but how can I perfectly align the product image with the data of the same product in the table?

Roberto

Not applicable
Author

there are different ways..

1) You can use condition display of img in text box like IF(Product='ABC',img01,img02)

2) The other way is store the product name in the variable and depend on that display the img.

If you provide sample application, i can give you perfect solution.

Not applicable
Author

But are you talking about using QV Reports?

or using QV sheets?

Thank you,

Roberto

Not applicable
Author

Can you upload sample application.

I think you have to do this changes on QV sheet. Also let me know the procedure you are following for QV report.

Not applicable
Author

Can you upload sample application.

I think you have to do this changes on QV sheet. Also let me know the procedure you are following for QV report.

Not applicable
Author

I just UPLOADED a simple qvw to the first post.

Thank you,

Roberto