cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zagzebski
Creator
Creator

Resizing a chart with many dimensions

I have a chart with alot of dimensions. Originally I had this object in a container but I cuoldn't get the horizantal scroll bar. I then took this chart out of the container and it is huge - taking up way more space than I want. But it doesn't let me resize to a smaller chart. Any help on resizing a chart with many dimensions?

Thanks in advance,

Steve

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

The dimensions will always be visible. A horizontal scroll will always start at the first expression. That limits your options to resize the chart. Perhaps you can let users pick which dimensions they want to see. See this blog post for more information on that: Customizable Straight Table

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

The dimensions will always be visible. A horizontal scroll will always start at the first expression. That limits your options to resize the chart. Perhaps you can let users pick which dimensions they want to see. See this blog post for more information on that: Customizable Straight Table

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
zagzebski
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks Gysbert. Wish it would just allow a scroll bar for the whole table (and not just where the first expression starts, but this looks like a good work around.

Not applicable

Hi - I know this is an old thread, but I've managed to solve something like this by using a container object - so placing the chart straight table into the container - and then you can resize the container as you wish.