Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Search by expression in staight table

Hi,

I have a straight table with dimensions and expressions and now i need to search by one of them. I have tried to make a listbox with the expression and not getting the desired result in the table. The function "searchable" also doesnt work as desired when i have so many dimensions.

The expression in the table that i want to search by is:

(sum(Income)

-

sum(rangeonly(if(CostDate>=IncomeDate_from and CostDate<=(if(isnull(IncomeDate_to), 'vToday', IncomeDate_to)),TotalCost))))

/

sum(Income)

This expression gives a result between 0 and 1, I would like to have a listbox with the alternatives 0-0,2 & 0,2-0,4 & 0,4-0,6 and so on.

/Majkel

2 Replies
alexandros17
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

You can do a "fake" list box by creating a straight table with only the expression you want to use ... and use this object as a list box showing all values of the expression

It's an idea, hope it helps.

agigliotti
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Ciao Alessandro,

in relazione a questo thread, ti sottopongo un'anomalia che ho riscontrato riguardo la ricerca su un'espressione in una Straight Table.

io sto utilizzando la versione 11.20 SR4 (build 12129)

semplicemente quando eseguo una ricerca es. >=500 mi vengono filtrate correttamente le righe della tabella ma rimangono alcune che non soddisfano la ricerca impostata (<500).

Quindi sembra essere un bug...

Hai avuto occasione di verificare questa funzionalità ?

Rimango in attesa di un tuo gentile riscontro.

Grazie.

Saluti