Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Second "Totals" row required

Good day,

I have a chart where I add a totals line, which is working fine.  What I would like to do is to add another "totals/averages" line which shows the related averages.  The figure attached indicates the required output:

Would this be possible at all ?

Kind regards

Edwin

3 Replies
datanibbler
Champion
Champion

Hi Edwin,

sure that would be possible, though I couldn't tell you out_of_the_box how to do it. You would need that average as a native field on scripting_level, I guess - or you could calculate it dynamically on the GUI.

Best regards,

DataNibbler

marcus_sommer

You could have only one total-row for a certain calculation in a table-chart. To achieve your needs you could do for example:

- using a further dimension year in a pivot with if(dimensionality() = 0, then, else)

- a second table-chart without month only with your averages directly positioned under your first chart

- an additionally value in your month-field called avg and a if-loop in your expressions with if(month = avg, then, else)

- using of textboxes for each expression

- Marcus

sureshbaabu
Creator III
Creator III

Hello,

I believe we don't have a direct way of achieving this using the any of the Chart type.

But, you could try creating 7 text object, place them in the same order as ordered on the table view and the define the expressions.

Thanks