Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Segment Boundaries

I created a (guage) chart. The dimension is setup as follows, =if([Sales Comp]='WES' or 'DST' or 'DTO', [Sales Comp]).  The expression is Pounds Shipped, Sum([QTY Shipped LB])/1000. 

The MAX guage setting is Sum([QTY Budget]/1000)

The Segment 2 lower boundary is Sum([QTY Budget]/1000)*Threshold.

The Segemnt 3 lower boundary is Sum([QTY Budget]/1000).

The issue is the boundaries and major units on the gauge are for all values of [Sales Comp] and not the ones selected in the dimension. Segement 2 should be 400, segement 3 should be 470 and the Pounds Shipped 670.

Image 1.png

Thanks for your help.

6 Replies
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Can you attach the sample.

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

I can't send a sample .qvw because the data is proprietary.  Hopefully the attachment will help with the explanation.  Thanks.

Regards,

Frank

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

In Gauge chart dimension should not be given, even if you give it is not considered.  Can you attach the sample with some sample data.

Regards,

jagan.

Not applicable
Author

I have uploaded a sample.  Please take notice that the upper limit on the charts is 608 which represents the total Target Volume.  I’m dividing everything by 1000 for clarity on the chart.  I would like the upper limit to be the Target Volume on the individual sub cores.  Thanks.

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

hi,

I created a chart in your attached file, please check that is what you required, if not please let me know what you want clearly.

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

Jagan,

In the chart you created I would like the upper limit to be 1356 which is the target for New Zealand Dairy.  The chart is showing 607 which is the sum of all the target volumes.

I have an alternative solution that I'm working on using the percentage of the tartget achieved.  This keeps the scale the same for all categories.  Thanks.