cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Set Analysis For Rolling Months

Hi All,

I am facing challange to change a set analysis expression...

PFA png image with sample data

I have following fields with me------

1.) ReportMonth = OL_ReportMonth_FY

2.) ReportMonth = Month(OL_ReportMonth)

3.) OL_Quarter

4.) ((Year("OL_ReportMonth")-1)*12 + Month("OL_ReportMonth")) as OL_ReportDateID

5.) ((Year("OL_Date")-1)*12 + Month("OL_Date")) as OL_DateID

6.) ='Year(ReportMonth) : '&Year(ReportMonth)

My current expression is : Sum({$<Flag={'7'},OL_DateID={">=$(=Max(OL_ReportDateID))"}>}Amount/1000000)

If my OL_ReportDateID is 24147 then I want to select OL_DateID with 24147 +12 (Rolling 12 months). My selections will always include a FY and ReportMonth

Kindly help me with Rolling Months expression without the current selection impact.

Thanks in Advance..

7 Replies
er_mohit
Master II
Master II

Hii

sum({<Flag={'7'},OL_DateID={">$(=Date(Addmonths(Max(OL_DateID),-12),'MMM-YYYY'))<=$(=DAte(Addmonth(Max(OL_DateID),0),'MMM-YYYY'))"}>}Amount/1000000)

Take OL_DateID in dimension

Hope it helps

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Mohit.

But still the result is Zero.

If OL_ReportDateID is 24147 then I want resulting values to sum up for OL_DateID with 24147, 24148, 24149, ... till 24158..

er_mohit
Master II
Master II

sum({<Flag={'7'},OL_ReportDateID={24147},OL_DateID={">$(=Date(Addmonths(Max(OL_DateID),-12)))<=$(=DAte(Addmonth(Max(OL_DateID),0)))"}>}Amount/1000000)

I remove the format.

Try to use directly may be  try to check with selection

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Not working yet

jvitantonio
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

could you please attach your application?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Application is 200 MB .. Wont be able to share...

I am trying to use this expression... But sows error in underlined part .. Or if you could assist with some other expression

=Sum({$<Flag={'7'},OL_ReportDateID = {“>=$(=Max(OL_DateID) – 11) <= $(=Max(OL_DateID))”} >} Amount/1000000)

jvitantonio
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Please reduce the data (File --> Reduce Data) and share the application. It's way easier for us to help you.