Qlik Community

QlikView Layout & Visualizations

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Layout & Visualizations.

Announcements
Announcement: Certain actions are currently causing a Page Not Found error. This is a known issue and we are working with the platform vendor to investigate and resolve it.
Highlighted
byrnel0586
Contributor

Set Analysis - field value greater than selected

Hi all!

I am needing some help to create a calculation that counts the number of claims that are "Approved" at a later date than the Reporting Cycle that is selected. For example, if I have January 2019 selected, I only want to count the approved claims from February-May 2019.

I have something like this but I knew it wouldn't work...

=count({<[DETRMN_DISPOSITION]={'Approved'},[DETRMN_REPORT_CYCLE]={"> Only([DETRMN_REPORT_CYCLE])"}>}[DETRMN_AUTH_CLAIM_NBR])

Any help is much appreciated!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Navya
New Contributor II

Re: Set Analysis - field value greater than selected

Hi ,

Can you try this expression.

count({$<[DETRMN_DISPOSITION]={'Approved'},[DETRMN_REPORT_CYCLE]={">$(=GETFIELDSELECTIONS([DETRMN_REPORT_CYCLE]))<=$(=max([DETRMN_REPORT_CYCLE]))"}>} [DETRMN_AUTH_CLAIM_NBR])

This should work if the DETRMN_REPORT_CYCLE is brought from a calendar measure,if its a text then it cannot calculate > and < because that works only for numeric fileds.

Make sure that field is numeric or calendar measure.

Thanks,

Navya

2 Replies
Navya
New Contributor II

Hi ,

Can you try this expression.

count({$<[DETRMN_DISPOSITION]={'Approved'},[DETRMN_REPORT_CYCLE]={">$(=GETFIELDSELECTIONS([DETRMN_REPORT_CYCLE]))<=$(=max([DETRMN_REPORT_CYCLE]))"}>} [DETRMN_AUTH_CLAIM_NBR])

This should work if the DETRMN_REPORT_CYCLE is brought from a calendar measure,if its a text then it cannot calculate > and < because that works only for numeric fileds.

Make sure that field is numeric or calendar measure.

Thanks,

Navya

byrnel0586
Contributor

Thank you! Those fields were being recognized as text.