Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
byrnel0586
Creator
Creator

Set Analysis - field value greater than selected

Hi all!

I am needing some help to create a calculation that counts the number of claims that are "Approved" at a later date than the Reporting Cycle that is selected. For example, if I have January 2019 selected, I only want to count the approved claims from February-May 2019.

I have something like this but I knew it wouldn't work...

=count({<[DETRMN_DISPOSITION]={'Approved'},[DETRMN_REPORT_CYCLE]={"> Only([DETRMN_REPORT_CYCLE])"}>}[DETRMN_AUTH_CLAIM_NBR])

Any help is much appreciated!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Navya
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi ,

Can you try this expression.

count({$<[DETRMN_DISPOSITION]={'Approved'},[DETRMN_REPORT_CYCLE]={">$(=GETFIELDSELECTIONS([DETRMN_REPORT_CYCLE]))<=$(=max([DETRMN_REPORT_CYCLE]))"}>} [DETRMN_AUTH_CLAIM_NBR])

This should work if the DETRMN_REPORT_CYCLE is brought from a calendar measure,if its a text then it cannot calculate > and < because that works only for numeric fileds.

Make sure that field is numeric or calendar measure.

Thanks,

Navya

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Navya
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi ,

Can you try this expression.

count({$<[DETRMN_DISPOSITION]={'Approved'},[DETRMN_REPORT_CYCLE]={">$(=GETFIELDSELECTIONS([DETRMN_REPORT_CYCLE]))<=$(=max([DETRMN_REPORT_CYCLE]))"}>} [DETRMN_AUTH_CLAIM_NBR])

This should work if the DETRMN_REPORT_CYCLE is brought from a calendar measure,if its a text then it cannot calculate > and < because that works only for numeric fileds.

Make sure that field is numeric or calendar measure.

Thanks,

Navya

byrnel0586
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you! Those fields were being recognized as text.