Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Set Analysis with Dates

HI

I want to show the data for a specific date.  Can you help me with the set analysis syntax for that please?

(It't the CreatedDateTime field).  I want to show it for Today() -1.

=Count({$ <Status={"ACTIVE"},Allocated_Ind={"Unallocated"}, CreatedDateTime_Incident={'=$(=Today()-1)'}  >} DISTINCT IncidentNumber)

17 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Try like:

=Count({$ <Status={"ACTIVE"},Allocated_Ind={"Unallocated"}, CreatedDateTime_Incident={'=$(=Date(Today()-1))'} >} DISTINCT IncidentNumber)

PrashantSangle

Hi,

Try to match format of CreatedDateTime_Incident with Today()-1

Try like

=Count({$ <Status={"ACTIVE"},Allocated_Ind={"Unallocated"}, CreatedDateTime_Incident={"=$(=Date(Today()-1))"} >} DISTINCT IncidentNumber)

Regards

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
PrashantSangle

Hi,

When you did Today()-1, then date format is modified to num

Regards,

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
Not applicable
Author

Thanks guys.

I'll give it a go quick go....

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

My suggestion is if u calling any Date in Expression use number Format for that particular date that will give proper output instead of date  Format

Thanks

Manju

Not applicable
Author

Could I maybe doing something else wrong?  It's not working. This is the current expression :

=Count({$ <Status={"ACTIVE"},Allocated_Ind={"Unallocated"}, CreatedDateTime_Incident={'=$(=Date(Today(1)-1))'}  >} DISTINCT IncidentNumber).

Im using a LED guage....

Not applicable
Author

Try this

=Count({$ <Status={"ACTIVE"},Allocated_Ind={"Unallocated"}, CreatedDateTime_Incident={'=$(num(Date(Today())-1))'}  >} DISTINCT IncidentNumber).

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Could be something specific to your app. Try to share a sample here to investigate.

Not applicable
Author

Still not working.  I'm getting a 0.  (even though there are data for Today() -1.