Qlik Community

QlikView Layout & Visualizations

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Layout & Visualizations.

Not applicable

Set Analysis with Dates

HI

I want to show the data for a specific date.  Can you help me with the set analysis syntax for that please?

(It't the CreatedDateTime field).  I want to show it for Today() -1.

=Count({$ <Status={"ACTIVE"},Allocated_Ind={"Unallocated"}, CreatedDateTime_Incident={'=$(=Today()-1)'}  >} DISTINCT IncidentNumber)

Tags (2)
17 Replies
MVP
MVP

Re: Set Analysis with Dates

Try like:

=Count({$ <Status={"ACTIVE"},Allocated_Ind={"Unallocated"}, CreatedDateTime_Incident={'=$(=Date(Today()-1))'} >} DISTINCT IncidentNumber)

Hi,

Try to match format of CreatedDateTime_Incident with Today()-1

Try like

=Count({$ <Status={"ACTIVE"},Allocated_Ind={"Unallocated"}, CreatedDateTime_Incident={"=$(=Date(Today()-1))"} >} DISTINCT IncidentNumber)

Regards

Regards,
Prashant Sangle

Hi,

When you did Today()-1, then date format is modified to num

Regards,

Regards,
Prashant Sangle
Not applicable

Thanks guys.

I'll give it a go quick go....

Not applicable

Hi,

My suggestion is if u calling any Date in Expression use number Format for that particular date that will give proper output instead of date  Format

Thanks

Manju

Not applicable

Could I maybe doing something else wrong?  It's not working. This is the current expression :

=Count({$ <Status={"ACTIVE"},Allocated_Ind={"Unallocated"}, CreatedDateTime_Incident={'=$(=Date(Today(1)-1))'}  >} DISTINCT IncidentNumber).

Im using a LED guage....

Not applicable

Try this

=Count({$ <Status={"ACTIVE"},Allocated_Ind={"Unallocated"}, CreatedDateTime_Incident={'=$(num(Date(Today())-1))'}  >} DISTINCT IncidentNumber).

MVP
MVP

Could be something specific to your app. Try to share a sample here to investigate.

Not applicable

Still not working.  I'm getting a 0.  (even though there are data for Today() -1.

Community Browser