Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Show empty values in a pivot table

Grettings, I have a problem.

I have a pivot table, like this:

Table.png

In that that tabla I count the employees that have a termination reason, the count is Count(DISTINCT GlobalEmployeeId). It works perfectly, but, in the dimension Termination Reason, I have four fields, but the fourth,  Transfer Unit, isn't show because the numeric count is null, in other words, no one employee haves that termination reason. Then, Qlikview didn't show that field, and that's my problem, I need to show that field with zeros.

Thanks you for help me, regards!

11 Replies
MayilVahanan

hi

In dimensions - > tick show all values and in presentation tab ,untick suppress zero values..

Hope it helps

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
Not applicable
Author

It doesn't works, show the same thing.

Any other suggestion please?, I need to show that field

MayilVahanan

Hi

Can you post a sample file?

Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

just in presentation uncheck null values and in same at bootom where it show's null symbol keep '0'

Not applicable
Author

This is the example, regards!

CELAMBARASAN
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

I dimension tab uncheck Suppress when value is null.

Not applicable
Author

No one of your answer works , look, I don't want to see the null values of the table, thats null values show the total values, or sumatory in this case, of all the employees that don't have a value on the existing fields. That is different of I want, to show the field "Transfer Unit", which has only null values, but that null values, for this field, not the total null of all employees, Am I explaining well?

Sorry for my english, it is still poor, regards.

MayilVahanan

Hi

That value is not map with any one of the field, so it doesn't appear in it. I think, this is the reason.

CELAMBARASAN
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Did you unchecked it(Suppress when value is null.) for both the dimensions?