Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Show excluded/unrelated values in listbox

Hi,

I am using calculated dimensions in listboxes within my application. When selecting a value in one listbox, excluded and unrelated values in same/other listboxes get hidden. How can I show all values (selected values as green, excluded as gray and so on)?

Many thanks

Panos

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Hello Panos,

It seems that you are using AGGR function in your calculated dimesion. If so, then this is normal behavior in list box.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Not applicable
Author

You probably have the option "Hide excluded" checked in your listbox' properties. Unchecking this will show excluded as grey

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

i think DICK mentioned perfect.

in the general tab there is a check box hide excluded.

Not applicable
Author

Thank you both but I had tried this and it did not work. Hence I thought there is something else going on with calculated dimensions and I posted the question (the "Hide excluded" box, when unchecked, solves the problem for "normal" dimensions).

orital81
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Try calculating the dimentions in the script, it will turn them to normal dimentions

in the GUI level.

Is it possible?

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Hello Panos,

It seems that you are using AGGR function in your calculated dimesion. If so, then this is normal behavior in list box.

Not applicable
Author

I think that may not be possible due to the type of data and data model (using a qvd).

Not applicable
Author

Thanks tresesco, I am indeed using aggr function:

=aggr(only({<[Product_name]={A}>}Company),Company)

Do you think I would be better off with an if clause?

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Yes, try with if.