Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Single Value in Gauge Chart

Hi,

I am trying to create a gauge chart which is similar to a traffic light system.  In my expression on the gauge chart I have the following:

=Interval((RangeMin(frac(Closedate), MakeTime(18))

- RangeMax(frac(Logdate), MakeTime(8)))

+ (NetWorkDays(Logdate, Closedate-1) * MakeTime(10)) // Only 10 hours per whole day)

The above expression, basically takes the closedate away from the logdate and leave me with a time in hh:mm:ss that is calculated between 08:00-18:00 on weekdays, which we call the Duration.

In the Gauge chart however, I want to set this 'traffic light system' to ensure that when a certain time is reached, the red LED is selected, when it isn't reached the Green LED shows:

E.G. If the Duration is say 01:35:00 (in hh:mm:ss), I want to ensure that the Red LED only comes on when 02:00:00 is reached.

To add on top of that, I have a field called Priority, and in that field there will only ever be 5 values.  They are: Priority 1, Priority 2, Priority 3, Priority 4 and Priority 5.  What I also want to include is that depending on the Priority, the Red LED is activated.  Therefore if the issue is a Priority 1, I want the RED LED to be activated at 01:00:00, if it is a Priority 2, to be activated at 04:00:00 etc etc.

Is this possible>

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Not done much with traffic light gauges. However, you can achieve this using in a text object, outputing the bundled images (from the images tab of the Expression editor) with Representation set to Image. An expression could be something like:

if(test=condition1,'qmem://<bundled>/BuiltIn/led_g.png',      // good

if(test=condition2,'qmem://<bundled>/BuiltIn/led_y.png',      // ok

if(test=condition3,'qmem://<bundled>/BuiltIn/led_r.png',       // bad

'qmem://<bundled>/BuiltIn/exclamation_r.png')))               // really bad

Regards,

Jonathan

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Even i am getting the same problem. Creating a text in chart option, we can show the desired results.

But when we keep the mouse cursor, it only shows only 1 value for all the segments.

Don't know if it the property of gauge chart?

Regards,

KC