Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Single field value in Gauge chart

Hi all,

I have an aggregated table with aggregate on various data.

one of the fields is a calculation of some percentage.

I want to show this value in a Gauge chart, when the whole scale is 100% and the cross points at the percentage of the value.

Can it be done?

Thanks,

Boris

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Boris,

i'am not sure if i understand your needs, but:

Lower BoundSpecifies the gauge value where the selected segment starts. If the Autowidth Segments option is deselected (see below) this text box is enabled to edit the numerical value of the lower limit of the selected segment here. If the Relative Segment Bounds option is selected (see below) the segment bounds should be entered as numbers between 0 and 1, indicating a fraction of the total range between the Min and Max values.

You may attach sample data in excel and show me (in excel) how your chart should look like for those data and i will try to support creation of it in QlikView

regards

Darek

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Go to presentation tab of Gauge chart and define segments. In your case you need only on segemnt.

Then put your expression on Expression Tab.

It should work.

Regards

Darek

Not applicable
Author

and how can I rotate the boundaries between the ref and the green segments?

Not applicable
Author

Boris,

i'am not sure if i understand your needs, but:

Lower BoundSpecifies the gauge value where the selected segment starts. If the Autowidth Segments option is deselected (see below) this text box is enabled to edit the numerical value of the lower limit of the selected segment here. If the Relative Segment Bounds option is selected (see below) the segment bounds should be entered as numbers between 0 and 1, indicating a fraction of the total range between the Min and Max values.

You may attach sample data in excel and show me (in excel) how your chart should look like for those data and i will try to support creation of it in QlikView

regards

Darek