Qlik Community

QlikView Layout & Visualizations

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Layout & Visualizations.

sergio0592
Valued Contributor II

Tabs inside a sheet

Hi all,

On QlikView demos, i saw a nice presentation which alows to display objets according tabs selections. But i don't know how to achieve this. It seems to be a container object, but there is several objects inside a container tabs. And when i create container i have one object for one tab.

Or maybe three butons one next to the others with conditionnal hiding objects?? Give me your opinion.

S1.jpgS2.jpg

5 Replies

Re: Tabs inside a sheet

I think you can create those either using Container objects or you can use Text Boxes to give you the same kind of look and feel.

stabben23
Honored Contributor

In your example it is textobjects. you can also right click on the object and perhaps see how they have build it.

MVP
MVP

in Prescription Tracker there are text objects; you can download the .qvw from the demo site

The Sales image seems with container at the bottom and text objects to the top; could you post the link of the demo

Regarding container you can choose between single object container and grid container; you can also nest container

sergio0592
Valued Contributor II

You're right, grid container is able to display something very close of the demo.

demo link :  http://eu-a.demo.qlik.com/QvAJAXZfc/opendoc.htm?document=qvdocs%2FExecutive%20Dashboard.qvw&host=dem...

MVP
MVP

you can also download the executive dashboard (Qlik Demos: See QlikView in Action | Demo.Qlik.Com)

Top: text objects (and 3 different sheets for sales analysis)

Bottom: single object container

Community Browser