Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rcandeo
Creator III
Creator III

Tasks stopped loading in Publisher

We have publisher and suddelnly, some tasks stopped reloading automatically. Their status is Waiting and last execution changed no never, but they were reloading normally till last week.

If I open the application and reload inside, it works without problem. But if I click on the task to execute, it does nothing.

I tried to recreate one of this task but without success.

The unique log that appears is on Webservice when I try to start the task manually and is something like this:

14/03/2017 10:58:29.0335123ErrorCould not start task; Task not found. TaskID=9faa71de-5c45-4bce-bafb-acd261d142f6

I read about changing parameters in management service but it did not worked and I don´t have old tasks to delete.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rcandeo
Creator III
Creator III
Author

With help from a partner, the Distribution Service folder was deleted and recreated and only them the tasks came back to normal function

View solution in original post

1 Reply
rcandeo
Creator III
Creator III
Author

With help from a partner, the Distribution Service folder was deleted and recreated and only them the tasks came back to normal function