Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Layout & Visualizations.
We have publisher and suddelnly, some tasks stopped reloading automatically. Their status is Waiting and last execution changed no never, but they were reloading normally till last week.
If I open the application and reload inside, it works without problem. But if I click on the task to execute, it does nothing.
I tried to recreate one of this task but without success.
The unique log that appears is on Webservice when I try to start the task manually and is something like this:
I read about changing parameters in management service but it did not worked and I don´t have old tasks to delete.
Go to Solution.
With help from a partner, the Distribution Service folder was deleted and recreated and only them the tasks came back to normal function