Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
datanibbler
Champion
Champion

Textbox to make a selection (like a listbox)?

Hi,

in my current document, I am trying to make the GUI look like a ppt I have that was negotiated with different management levels. One element of that is a selection-box for the date: I can of course add a listbox so it is easy to make selections on the date - but I want no listbox as the users will always select only one value. I want to create a textbox (with the right colour and all) that works like the search-function every listbox provides. Is such a thing possible?

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

DataNibbler

5 Replies
sujeetsingh
Master III
Master III

Hi,

It seems that you can use searching from textbox but same as List box it may be .

Not applicable

Hello Hofmann,

As per my understanding, embedding an input box inside the textbox would help. Is that what you looking for ?

Thanks,

angad

datanibbler
Champion
Champion
Author

Hi Angad,

I don't quite understand. Can you please explain what you are proposing a bit more?

Thank you!

Best regards,

DataNibbler

Not applicable

Hello Hofmann,

I tried my first approach but finally ended up using a search object inside the text box. like below

339784.jpg

Is this what you required ?

Thanks,

Angad

Not applicable

Hello Angad,

Is the search object inside the text box just a image OR is it the search object.

How did you embebed the search object in the textbox?

Could you share?

I have a requirement to insert several listboxes inside a textbox and was wondering if your solution could help.

thanks

Sergio