Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sushil353
Master II
Master II

Time range options : current day, last day, current week, last week, current month, last month, enter date range

Hi All,

how do i can provide the Time range options : current day, last day, current  week, last week, current month, last month, enter date range. in qlikview dashboard.. I have time dimension fields as shown below....

time.bmp

current day, last day, current  week, last week, current month, last month are the static options but if the user click on enter date range there should be something to enter values manually...and also only one selection should be selected...

Please help me out...

Thanks

4 Replies
its_anandrjs

Hi,

From my suggestion i suggest you please use variables and input box option from the input box input values to the variable and use variable where ever you want it (Dimensions / Expressions ).

Regards

Anand

its_anandrjs

Hi,

If you have any sample file so provide to me. Then it goes simpler.

Regards

Anand

sushil353
Master II
Master II
Author

Thanks Anand for reply,

the problem is like... i have 6 month of data.. instead to provide calender we need to provide some fix selection options as mentioned above and other dynamic selection for enter date range...

As i am new to qlikview i dont know how to use variable and all...

its_anandrjs

Hi,

For this i suggest you to use the Calender object or input boxes. Or if you use variables for that you need to create a variable by pressing Ctrl+Alt+V and then give name of variable and put the date field over there or any of the fields like

vDimension1 = Day_Date and many more

Regards,

Anand