Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Traffic light Graph

Hi,

I am trying to create a Traffic light Graph which it will have three segments as high ,medium and low and show the values accordingly.

I have added the expression as Count (Ticketid) and the dimension as Severity which has values as high,low,medium. And in the Presentation tab i have given the maximum as count(Tickets) . And segment 1 i have the expression for SUM(If(Severity=High,1)) and same for Medium and low in the relative seecond and third segments. But in the Grpah it is not showing any values as well it signal color remains black. Please help me to fix it.............

4 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hello,

Gauge charts doesn't allow dimensions, only expressions, removing the dimension you should see some values. So the color will depend on the number of counts. I'd draw three gauges instead of one, one for each possible value of segment (high, medium, low)

Hope that helps.

Not applicable
Author

Hi ,

What kind of a chart you are using......... ? You can use a guage chart and use the chart style as traffic light.. and you can specify the segments using the presentation tab...

Not applicable
Author

Hi Miguel,

Thanks for the response. I agree with you we can have three guages and solve the issue. Just want to know how to use the Segments in the guage Chart.

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hello,

Find attached one dumy example. Segments indicate the minimum value starting with the color must be displayed.

Hope that helps!