I have a barchart simply counting cells (from an Excel sheet) which are filled with an 'X'.
=> I have made that into a Trellis_type chart.
<=> The issue is, in one of the charts I have now, the Count (the expression on the y-axis) goes up to 150 and the axis adapts automatically <=> In the other two charts, the Count barely reaches 10 or 20, so that on that axis the columns are barely visible.
=> Can I somehow set the axis to go up to 150 in one of the three charts and only to 50 or so in the other two?
I have found a workaround by simply conditionalizing the display of the expressions so that the expressions in this one area (it is only one) are not displayed => the axes now all go up only to 30, that's fine.
For that one area I just generated another chart which I also put in the container_box, with another axis.
You could divide the value with the maximum value per dimension (first dimension).
See attached file.
The charts with the blue bars are plotted against a fixed axis. This is regular QlikView behavior.
In the charts with the dark grey bars each value is divided with the maximum value within that dimension. Hence they show a proportion and not the actual value. The highest value is alwasy at 1.
A work around for this is used in the bottom right chart, which has two expressions - one for the proportion and one for actual values on data points. Of course, you will need to hide the axis, since it only goes to 1.