Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Two limitations on graph

Hi,

To show are customers, who receive the worst on time performance from transport companies we work with, I'm working with the following graph:

Graph Qlikview.JPG.jpg

On the horizontal axis, I have the following calculated dimension:

Consignee&' - '&ConsigneeCity

I am using the following expression:

Count( {< [On time + 60 min = {0} >} DISTINCT [PO Number] ) / Count( DISTINCT [PO Number] )

In my script, I already have formulas that show if the truck is on time (On time + 60 min = 1) or late (On time + 60 min = 0), so I could implement this in my set analysis.

My problem is as follows; in my dimension limits, I already put that the graph only shows the 20 largest values (so only the 20 customers with the weakest performance). However, I also want the graph to only show the customer who received at least 5 orders ( = 5 PO Numbers). The problem is, I'm combining excel files from 10 different transport companies, and one customer can be served by multiple transporters, so I don't think I can integrate this in my script. I tried to adjust my expression to the following:

= if (sum( Aggr ( Count ( [PO Number] ), Consignee, ConsigneeCity)) >= 5,

Count ( { < [On time + 60 min] = {0} > } DISTINCT [PO Number] ) / Count ( DISTINCT [PO Number] ), 0 )

But this doesn't work. Can anybody help? Thanks!

(Other short question; at the moment the labels on my horizontal axis are aligned left. How do I align them right, so that they start at the bar?)

0 Replies