Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SanthoshEmmadi
Contributor III
Contributor III

Unable to view the values on stacked bar chart after Disabling/Unticking the Enable X-axis Scrollbar

Hi,

I have an issue with the stacked bar chart in QlikView where I cannot display values on the chart when I untick or disable the Enable X-Axis Scrollbar on the Presentation Tab. The values are only displayed when I tick the Enable X-Axis Scrollbar on Presentation Tab.

Any help would be much appreciated in displaying the values without enabling the x-axis scroll bar.

Please find the screenshots as attached below:Scrollbar.PNG

Kind Regards,

Santhosh Emmadi

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_Hartmann
Master II
Master II

Maybe increase the "Max Values Shown"

Unbenannt.png

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Frank_Hartmann
Master II
Master II

Maybe increase the "Max Values Shown"

Unbenannt.png

SanthoshEmmadi
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Frank,

Thank you very much for the quick response. I have increased the Max Value range and it worked.

Kind Regards,

Santhosh Emmadi.

SanthoshEmmadi
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Frank,

I was successful in displaying the values on Qlikview but when I use the same object on NPrinting, it does not display the values on the excel sheet as shown in the below screenshot. Please note the stacked bar chart has got both positive and negative values. Is there any settings I need to change so that the values are displayed on excel sheet using NPrinting.

Kind Regards,

Santhosh EmmadiScrollbar 1.PNG

Frank_Hartmann
Master II
Master II

Sorry, but im not familiar with NPrinting!

SanthoshEmmadi
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Frank,

No problem, I will post this issue on a separate thread as NPrinting Issue.

Thanks

Kind Regards,

Santhosh Emmadi