Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Unlink a chart forever?

Hello I'm doing a charts,  well the poblem is I want the first chart this detached, I check the option detached on the option menu, but when i reload my project the chart is linked alone again, and I'm need to do detached again, I want to know if exist some form to unlink my chart forever?

It is my chart:

Dibujo.bmp

It is my configuration:

Dibujo2.bmp

thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

You're using QV11 so create an alternate state and then assign that alternate state to your chart. You can create alternate states on the General tab of the document properties window. Once you created the alternate state you can select it on the General tab of the chart properties window. As soon as alternate states are defined for the document an additional option will appear on the chart properties window.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

You're using QV11 so create an alternate state and then assign that alternate state to your chart. You can create alternate states on the General tab of the document properties window. Once you created the alternate state you can select it on the General tab of the chart properties window. As soon as alternate states are defined for the document an additional option will appear on the chart properties window.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Thanks so much for all of your help!