Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Using a colour on selected tab in a container

Hi, newbie help needed...

I created a container with 3 tabs. I want to colour the selected tab only. Under Presentation/Tab Colour, I see there's an option for adding a "Calculated" colour, and i'm thinking i can add an expression to say colour the active tab XYZ colour, else make the colour ABC, but I don't know how to write the expression!

thanks!

Sue

2 Replies
Vegar
MVP
MVP

You can set the foreground and bacground colors seperatly. Make sure to adjust the color transperency as you like it. I always get about 50% as default when creating containers.

Skärmklipp.GIF

Best regards

Vegar Lie Arntsen

QlikView consultant at egbs consulting ab

Blog (in Swedish): bi-effekten.se

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your reply, maybe I didn't explain the question correctly or I'm still missing something. The background setting sets a colour for the background of the container. I'm trying to set the colour red for the active tab and the colour grey for the inactive tab within a Container with Tabs. It seems I can only set one colour per tab, and the system default adds a transparency to the inactive tab.

I thought maybe there would be an option if I were to set a condition on that one colour to be one colour if active and a different colour if not active.