cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
murozel76
Contributor III
Contributor III

Value labels "on" pie chart slices

Is there a method to place the value labels of a pie chart right "on" the slices rather than outside of the chart with attached connectors to the slices? I could not manage to this on QlikView. Any help appreciated.

Regards,

5 Replies
vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

That's not possible, as far as I've ever seen.

Regards,

Vlad

Anonymous
Not applicable

Vlad

This thread How to display value in the Pie area from Pie Chart was on the same question.

I have pasted in my reply below and re-attached the qvw.

I must admit that I not keen on either Pie Charts or overlaying objects to kludge a visualisation.

But a smaller Pie Chart overlaid on a bigger Pie Chart works, although it does have an inner black circle - maybe somebody will be able to get rid of it.

The numbers though do auto move with the slices when Dim's are selected / deselected.

What do you reckon to the attached ?

Best Regards,     Bill

vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

Bill, that would take some mighty careful alignment to ensure that it remains clickable and overlayed consistently when it's clicked. Not to mention in both IE Plugin and AJAX!

Vlad

Anonymous
Not applicable

Vlad

Yup - I don't like it either, maybe Murat will.

Best Regards,     Bill

murozel76
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you for the replies so far. As far as I understand, there seems to be no "direct" solution to this. However, this is something to be improved by QlikView, in my opinion. Perhaps I can write this as an idea.

Regards,