Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shanky1907
Creator II
Creator II

Value on data points in Bar chart

Hello All,

I have a stacked bar chart in which there are 2 Dimension - Team & Days Outstanding.

Thers is one expression count(Case ID).

Now, i have limited the Team dimension to Top 5. Also i checked the Total checkbox in Dimension limit tab for Team Dimension.

So everything is working well but Value is not shown in Total bar.

Capture.PNG

I might be missing a tiny thing here.

any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Shashank

6 Replies
YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

Hi,

can you share your app ?

shanky1907
Creator II
Creator II
Author

No youssef as i am working on remote desktop.

Or
MVP
MVP

I've replicated the circumstances you described and I am getting the values plotted correctly:

I'm not sure what else might be causing your problem, and without the application in question, I'm not sure how to find out..

shanky1907
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I found out that my Total is huge with respect to top 5 dimension values. So, the bar showing total is excedding thechart size and might be showing the value out of the area.

But this is happening only when i am using 2 Dimensions. With single dimension, it is fitting into the chart area and everything is good. I dont know its a bug or i am missing any logic.

justinvchiang
Contributor III
Contributor III

You could change the label on the Show Total to be something like ='Total: '&count(caseid), then the amount would appear at the bottom at least

or maybe you could try adjusting the static max scale for the chart under Axes to accommodate your total bar.

pipuindia99
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

Can you see the total values when you move the cursor to the bar?, if so then the values are huge or else you can write a separate expression for calculating the total and limit the number chars.