cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
klaus_feldam
Creator II
Creator II

Vertical Cell Border lines on Pivot Table and Total Lines

I am trying to add vertical Cell Border lines on Pivot Table and Total Lines and finding both to be impossible.

I am aware of the 'Use Borders' feature on the Layout tab, but unfortunately this border doesn't export at all to NPrinting, which we are using for our report distribution solution. Same issue with the Total/Others row on straight tables.

Custom Format Cell with Design Grid turned on, only gives access to lines above and below cell - not left and right of cell.

Anyone aware of any way of handling what should be a fairly basic feature of an advanced BI tool.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
prathipsrinivas
Creator
Creator

Hey Klaus,

Hope you are doing good..!

I suggest you a simple solution to get vertical borders in pivot table.

In Pivot chart properties, under Style tab , change the current style  to Basic.

If you do so, perfect cell borders will come across the table.

After that if you want to do any formatting changes like Background color , you can do that using custom format cell option.

Hope it resolves your query.

Cheers,

Prathip

Prathip

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Andrea_Ghirardello

Hi Klaus,

I suggest you contact the support team directly.

Here you can find lots of tutorials and you can give feedback or request support: Customer Feedback for Vizubi

Hope this helps.

Andrea

prathipsrinivas
Creator
Creator

Hey Klaus,

Hope you are doing good..!

I suggest you a simple solution to get vertical borders in pivot table.

In Pivot chart properties, under Style tab , change the current style  to Basic.

If you do so, perfect cell borders will come across the table.

After that if you want to do any formatting changes like Background color , you can do that using custom format cell option.

Hope it resolves your query.

Cheers,

Prathip

Prathip