cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Vertical cell border in straight table

Hello everyone,

Is it possible to change the vertical cell borders in a straight table ?

I already searched in the custom format cell properties and in the table properties, I only found how to change the horizontally cell borders.

I also tried to change the style of the table but it removed my color condition on the dimension header: if(vOption=1, rgb(...), rgb(...))

See the foolowing capture:

Capture.PNG.png

Thanks,

Quentin

18 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hey man do you have a QVD with this example?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Quentin,

I am not sure if you can adjust the color of it. But you can hide the vertical borders for either your dimensions and/ or your expressions:

Straight table properties, Style:

Unselect 'Vertical Dimension Cell Borders' and

unselect 'Vertical Expression Cell Borders'

Not applicable
Author

Excellent!! It worked! I was going nuts with this haha.

Greetings!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Diego,

We're glad to see you got the solution you were looking for. Please take a moment to mark replies as correct or helpful, in order to give credit to those who helped you and to designate this thread as Answered.

For more information, see Qlik Community Tip: Marking Replies as Correct or Helpful

Thank you,

Qlik Community Team

Not applicable
Author

Hi Jeremy! Thanks for the Tip

But my Action buttons says that there are no actions available, I don't know why.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Diego,

If you are viewing the thread within your Actions & Inbox area of your profile, there are not as many options there. You will need to view the actual thread in the community, rather than your Inbox. Here's a link to the thread: Re: Vertical cell border in straight table

Let me know if you still aren't able to see the Correct Answer buttons and use the Actions menu on the thread within the community.

Not applicable
Author

Jeremy the only action i can make is the Report Abuse one, maybe it's because i'm new here....

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Ah, I see what the issue is. Those options are only available to the member who started the thread. Sorry about the confusion!

Not applicable
Author

Hi Quentin ,

Please change the straight table style to basic in the style tab(the vertical lines will come as black) , then apply custom formatting for background color etc . Hope this helps .

Regards,

Shantanu