Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sunil_Kenth
Former Employee
Former Employee

Visual Cues - IF

Hi All,

I need some help with an IF statement to put into a visual cue on a straight table.  I need the cells to highligh red if the KPI = Pick Accuracy and Pd 10 < 99.70%.  I also need it to be green if KPI = Pick Accuracy and Pd 10 > 99.70%.

Thanks,

Sunil

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Hello sunil,

For that do to the expression click on the small + sgin and you will see the background colour option, there you need to write an expression like if(KPI= Pick Accuracy and Pd 10>99.70,Red(), Green()). This helps to highlight the whole cell background in the desired colour.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable

Hello sunil,

For that do to the expression click on the small + sgin and you will see the background colour option, there you need to write an expression like if(KPI= Pick Accuracy and Pd 10>99.70,Red(), Green()). This helps to highlight the whole cell background in the desired colour.

Hope this helps.

swuehl
MVP
MVP

I believe it is better to use the color attribute expressions on expression tab, then.

Open e.g. the attribute for the background color by clicking on the plus sign next to the expression label, then enter something like

=if(KPI='Pick Accuracy', if( Pd10 < 0.997, red(), green())

Typing to slow 😉