Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Working with report menu..

Hi, I am new to qlikview and need some help. I have created template in QV. Now I want the same in a report format in which I need some help.

1. I am not able to show objects in colour, only the chart objects are shown in colour but rest obejects are black & white ( I have a colour printer, which is my default printer).
  2. Is it possible to add colour header and footer to the same. I have tried inserting a pic, but its shows too small.
  3. Can we export the report to word document.
4 Replies
its_anandrjs

Hi,

1. No the every object comes in color when you use it in reports i want to ask which version you are use or check your settings.

2. For Header and Footer i suggest you use Text box and images for this type of representations or when you add a image box you see you have small black squares arround the image box just click and drag it and change the size.

3. For this save the document as Qlikview Pdf and i let you know.

Regards

Anand

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank You Paul for  your help and it worked.

Anand, I tried dragging the text box to header area but not able to do that. Do you have any suggestion for the same.

its_anandrjs

Hi,

No it is not possible to drag the text object on header area for this i suggest you make text box as header or footer and use functions on object thats it.

Regards

Anand

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Guys.. Its working now