Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iliyansomlev
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

a question about an invisible Sheet

Hi,

There is something very strange with one of my applications. When accessed via AP (QVS SBE 11.2 SR5) I see all of the 6 sheets,

but when I open it locally either on the WIndows server (with QV Desktop 11.2 SR4) or on my labtop (with QV Desktop 11.2 SR5) I see only 5 sheets and there is no way I can access the sixth - it has a hide condition on it and usually Settings->Document Properties->Sheets show all sheets that are Visible or Hidden and their properties can be accessed there ; but this sheet is not listed there either!

The application has a section access and I open it with the same ADMIN rights user both on AP (and I see the Sheet there) and locally (I can't access the Sheet locally at all).

Any ideas how to find the Sheet are greatly appreciated?

Cheers,

6 Replies
marcus_sommer

I assume the reason is your section access which might make a difference between the access point user/system/domain and from your local user/system/domain. I suggest you checked the section access statement again and maybe changed the visibility-condition on this sheet (turn off the section access in document properties in tab open to get developer-access to this sheet again).

- Marcus

avinashelite

Its not based on the section access logic its working.

Go to script and see and under the SECTION ACCESS heading and SECTION APPLICATION heading, check the column and condition for whom the access is granted .

iliyansomlev
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

thanks, I got it!

avinashelite

What was the issue

iliyansomlev
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

It was not connected to section acces but version control. I have mismatched the version of 2 applications. Thanks for taking time to answer me!

avinashelite

thanks for the update