Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ssriramin19
Contributor III
Contributor III

back ground color

Hello all,

I have requirement based on the values of if condition the back ground color needs to be applied. The given expression is

=IF(IF([ABC Indicator]='A',IF(COUNT([Batch ID])>=20,1,1-fabs((20-COUNT([Batch ID]))/20)),IF([ABC Indicator]='C',IF(COUNT([Batch ID])<=12,1,1-fabs((12-COUNT([Batch ID]))/12)),

IF([ABC Indicator]='B',IF(COUNT([Batch ID])>24,1-fabs((24-COUNT([Batch ID]))/24),IF(COUNT([Batch ID])<11,1-fabs((11-COUNT([Batch ID]))/11),1))))) >=0.9,'G',IF(

IF([ABC Indicator]='A',IF(COUNT([Batch ID])>=20,1,1-fabs((20-COUNT([Batch ID]))/20)),IF([ABC Indicator]='C',IF(COUNT([Batch ID])<=12,1,1-fabs((12-COUNT([Batch ID]))/12)),

IF([ABC Indicator]='B',IF(COUNT([Batch ID])>24,1-fabs((24-COUNT([Batch ID]))/24),IF(COUNT([Batch ID])<11,1-fabs((11-COUNT([Batch ID]))/11),1)))))<0.75,'R','A'))

So For G -Green

A -Yellow

R - Red

The back ground needs to be applied for the value of R,A and G.

Can anyone please suggest me how to provide the back ground color for the above condition.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ahaahaaha
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

In the attached file, a simplified example of what I suggest.

View solution in original post

9 Replies
sunny_talwar

Would you be able to share a sample?

ahaahaaha
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

May be like this in the window for the background of the expression in the chart

=IF(IF([ABC Indicator]='A',IF(COUNT([Batch ID])>=20,1,1-fabs((20-COUNT([Batch ID]))/20)),IF([ABC Indicator]='C',IF(COUNT([Batch ID])<=12,1,1-fabs((12-COUNT([Batch ID]))/12)),

IF([ABC Indicator]='B',IF(COUNT([Batch ID])>24,1-fabs((24-COUNT([Batch ID]))/24),IF(COUNT([Batch ID])<11,1-fabs((11-COUNT([Batch ID]))/11),1))))) >=0.9,Green(),IF(

IF([ABC Indicator]='A',IF(COUNT([Batch ID])>=20,1,1-fabs((20-COUNT([Batch ID]))/20)),IF([ABC Indicator]='C',IF(COUNT([Batch ID])<=12,1,1-fabs((12-COUNT([Batch ID]))/12)),

IF([ABC Indicator]='B',IF(COUNT([Batch ID])>24,1-fabs((24-COUNT([Batch ID]))/24),IF(COUNT([Batch ID])<11,1-fabs((11-COUNT([Batch ID]))/11),1)))))<0.75,Red(),Yellow()))

ssriramin19
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Below highlighted column in table needs to given back ground color for various values of R,G and A

data_2.jpg

ssriramin19
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

the entire column is becoming green color and not the values are shown in this case, I want to be like

data_2.jpg

ssriramin19
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

It would be better if you can tell how to rewrite the expression for color combination

Thanks

Sriram

sunny_talwar

Is this for me? I am not sure how to write anything before I see more then just an expression...

ahaahaaha
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

In the attached file, a simplified example of what I suggest.

ssriramin19
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks very much for your help,It was good to proceed with