Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

concatenate reports in 1 pdf document

Hi Guys,

This is my challenge. I do have many reports and need to export it as 1 single pdf document. The idea is to concatenate 2 reports in 1 pdf

Obviously I can copy past every single one in a main massive one, but it will create duplicated maintenance.

Any easier thoughts? I could'nt put many report IDs on the button action "Print Report"

Thanks,

Eva

9 Replies
amit_saini
Master III
Master III

Hi Eva,

Can be achieved with Nprinting:

http://community.qlik.com/message/635202#635202

Thanks,
AS

Not applicable
Author

Unfortunatly the client doesn't have it.

amit_saini
Master III
Master III

Try to create from the Report tab in qvw and later calling many objects to one sheet try to adjust sheet properties based on data.

Thanks,
AS

Colin-Albert

Are you looking to combine several charts from the same QVW into one PDF, or are the charts in different QVWs?

If the charts are in the same QVW, then you can use the report option in qlikview.

Using QlikView’s Report Editor

If the charts are from different QVWs,  then you would need to use a third-party tool, like NPrinting.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Colin,

All charts are in the same QVW.

I do have 13 sheets and 13 reports (one for each).

I need to build a "print all" button building not 13 pdf but 1 massive one (with the 13 reports inside).

Colin-Albert

Create a QlikView report that has all objects in one report, then you can print this (to pdf) in a single action.

A report can include items from multiple sheets.

Colin-Albert

Just to clarify, by Report I am referring to the "Reports" option on the toolbar, not charts.

There is a blog on using the Report Editor here  http://community.qlik.com/thread/66597

reports.JPG

Not applicable
Author

Thanks, Yes it's what I'm saying in the 1st post but it will create duplicated maintenance. between my 2 buttons "print a report" and "print all reports" :S

Colin-Albert

You can add multiple actions on one button, but this would print all 13 reports individually and prompt for the destination of each one.

The best solution would be to test a product like NPrinting - you can download trail versions from Vizubi's website or from QlikMarket.