Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gizzel123
Creator
Creator

create trigger when we click on the fields of a table to rediect to another sheet.?

Hi All,

I have a table with some dimension and 5 expression , i have to it work in such a way that whenever I click on the expression values on the table ..it redirects to another sheet.

can you all please help..?

thanks,

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Colin-Albert

Actions cannot be added to charts, you can only add Actions to Text Objects, Buttons, Lines and Gauges.

It would be better to add a text box or button alongside your chart with the action your require

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Colin-Albert

Actions cannot be added to charts, you can only add Actions to Text Objects, Buttons, Lines and Gauges.

It would be better to add a text box or button alongside your chart with the action your require

gizzel123
Creator
Creator
Author

next i tried to add variable in place of expression, lets say for

Exp1=sum()  i created a variable ..with  vSum=Sum(field),

but the problem is ..the vsum is not according to the dimensions..it is coming as a total for the whole field.?

can we do somthing in that.

Colin-Albert

Can you add this second question as a new topic.

This makes it much easier for other community members to find and help you with your question.

Also if your first question has been answered then mark any helpful or correct answers as this also helps other community members.

gizzel123
Creator
Creator
Author

Sure thanks

gizzel123
Creator
Creator
Author

Hey now i have created those fields with variables...vSum,  So I am thinking to add trigger(by going in Settings<document properties<triggers)  on

(ge tfield Selection(vsum))>0 to redirect to another sheet .

but m not sure how to do it.

Could u guys please help me out?