Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

edit font size of Gauge chart digit style.

Is it possible to edit the font size of the Gauge chart, digit(numbering) style chart?

When you resize the window the font gets very blurry and loses it original lay out.

6 Replies
Not applicable
Author

You can change the font in Font tab

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

The only way I know of is to resize the window. I do not see it losing its layout after resizing. Could you post a sample the illustrates this behaviour?

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Not applicable
Author

fontsize.png

That does not work for fontsize. I have this digit. When you drag the edges of the box to enlarge it, it will. But when you try to make it smaller than this it will look like this:

fontsize2.png

It loses it appearance.

Not applicable
Author

Yes, see example above! The border basically disappears, and the color fades.

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

That's because it's getting too small to display the border and the colour gradient. You cannot adjust this behaviour, other than making the colour darker.

Personally I no longer use thus visualisation - it is obsolete and unnecessary in my opinion. A text box with a number formatted using a web font like Verdana looks more modern and is easier to read.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Not applicable
Author

Okay thank you for your thoughts.