cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rcandeo
Creator III
Creator III

how can I show this information?

Hi,sorry to ask again but I need so much solve this please.

I need to show information like this:

Type          Position in the Rank          Ranking Change              Value Change

Overall                    5                                  -2                              -18,5%

UK                        10                                  3                                5,5%

Italy                        15                                  0                              -7,3%

I seems easy but it is all depending of rank calculation

In the attached file I´ve created 3 dynamic tables but if there is no other way to visualize, I need at least in the second and thirdy one see only the last column with the results.

Who can give me a hint to show this better?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Looking to get this?

Capture.PNG

Added a table in the script:

Dim:

LOAD * Inline [

Dim

];

Dimensions

Broker Group Name

Dim

Expression (Just showing the 1st one, rest can be see in the attached application)

Pick(Dim,

Rank(Sum({1<[Reporting Calendar Year]={'$(vYear)'},[Reporting Calendar Quarter]={'$(vQuarter)'}>} [Gross Premium GBP])) * Avg(1),

Rank(Sum({1<[Reporting Calendar Year]={'$(vYearBefore)'},[Reporting Calendar Quarter]={'$(vQuarter)'}>} [Gross Premium GBP])) * Avg(1)

-

Rank(Sum({1<[Reporting Calendar Year]={'$(vYear)'},[Reporting Calendar Quarter]={'$(vQuarter)'}>} [Gross Premium GBP])) * Avg(1),

Num(Sum({1<[Reporting Calendar Year]={'$(vYear)'},[Reporting Calendar Quarter]={'$(vQuarter)'}>} [Gross Premium GBP]) * Avg(1)

/

Sum({1<[Reporting Calendar Year]={'$(vYearBefore)'},[Reporting Calendar Quarter]={'$(vQuarter)'}>} [Gross Premium GBP]) * Avg(1)

-1, '##,0%'))

View solution in original post

4 Replies
sunny_talwar

Looking to get this?

Capture.PNG

Added a table in the script:

Dim:

LOAD * Inline [

Dim

];

Dimensions

Broker Group Name

Dim

Expression (Just showing the 1st one, rest can be see in the attached application)

Pick(Dim,

Rank(Sum({1<[Reporting Calendar Year]={'$(vYearBefore)'},[Reporting Calendar Quarter]={'$(vQuarter)'}>} [Gross Premium GBP])) * Avg(1)

-

Num(Sum({1<[Reporting Calendar Year]={'$(vYear)'},[Reporting Calendar Quarter]={'$(vQuarter)'}>} [Gross Premium GBP]) * Avg(1)

/

Sum({1<[Reporting Calendar Year]={'$(vYearBefore)'},[Reporting Calendar Quarter]={'$(vQuarter)'}>} [Gross Premium GBP]) * Avg(1)

-1, '##,0%'))

rcandeo
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thank You so so much! This is perfect for me.

Best Regards

rcandeo
Creator III
Creator III
Author

You built all the expressions!! I´m so ashamed you had this work for me. Anything you need help, count on me ok?

You´re the best

sunny_talwar

Don't have to be ashamed my friend, you did not force me to do this, I just thought that I should complete what I have started .

Best,

Sunny