Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sushil353
Master II
Master II

how to add up columns in a pivot table arranged in cross tab format..??

Hi All,

I have created a pivot table and then arranged a expression such that it would look like a cross tab....

Now my problem is i want to add another expression such that it would contain sum of columns...In the table shown below you can understand that i want to add Total QTY in right most to the pivot table

pi.bmp

Thanks.

Sushil

6 Replies
sushil353
Master II
Master II
Author

Hi Any body to help???

Not applicable

Hi Sushil,

I think you just need to go to the 'Presentation' tab. Then, under 'Dimensions and Expressions', Click on your last field (It should be the one without a label name in your pivot table above) and select 'Show partial sum'.

A right most Total Column should then be created.

Regards.

sushil353
Master II
Master II
Author

Hi Richard,

It is summing up the entire coulmn not the row... and total is shown in the bottom.

Not applicable

Didn't u drag that column with values 431,432,433,etc... to be where it is now (horizontal)? It is a dimension, right?

Not applicable

Please Sushil, have a look at the following example and let me know  if your pivot table is different from the one I provide here.

Regards.

Not applicable

hi sushil could u plz mail me the script of your pivot table...actually i am also having some issues with pivot table..i want to create sub parts in rows with the help of expression like u have done Rss,Rxbr etc...

its urgen tplz