Qlik Community

QlikView Layout & Visualizations

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Layout & Visualizations.

Not applicable

how to change single light traffic light guage color in straighttable in qlikview?

hi,

I have done straight table with traffic light gauge But That traffic light gauge colour did not change .I want to change that color in straight table but I do not know how to change that traffic light gauge colour in straight table.please tell me out how to change traffic light colour in straight table .

I attached snipping file below this box. tell me out how to change color in straight table.

Thank you

Regards:

madhu

Traffic light guage.PNG.png

7 Replies
MVP
MVP

Re: how to change single light traffic light guage color in straighttable in qlikview?

select the expression

click Gauge Settings

in the new window set min, max e gauge settimgs

see attachment (.qvw) and image

you can find another example in kpi tab of Data Visualization.qvw,  usually on C:\Program Files\QlikView\Examples\Documents

1.png

Re: how to change single light traffic light guage color in straighttable in qlikview?

Hi,

have a look at attached application.

Regards

ASHFAQ

Not applicable

thanks massimo I followed your direction but it does not work ple help me massimo.

see this image.

Regards:

madhu

st guage chart.PNG.png

MVP
MVP

Re: Re: how to change single light traffic light guage color in straighttable in qlikview?

if you want to use 0 e 1as minimum and maximum you have to use an expression with result between 0 and 1

so replace sum(Price) for traffic light expression with (sum of price of the row / maximum sum of price ....)

sum(Price) / max(total aggr(sum(Price), Product))

for lower bound use

segment 1 red                    0

segment 2 yellow                0.2    20%: yellow when sum of price of the row is gt than 20% of max sum of price) 

segment 3 green                0.4    40%: green    .................

this is an example, adapt to your logic or requirements

in the attachment you find the new chart on the right

Not applicable

thank you massimo

Not applicable

thank you ashfaq

Hi,

Can you close this thread by selecting appropriate answer.

Regards

ASHFAQ

Community Browser