Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

how to display charts with listbox selections?

hi,

.I have another doubt. I created listbox with 4 regions.like this 1.east,2.west,3,south,4.north.and created a barchart.and my task is if i select east in listbox then display east barchart.and if I select west in listbox then display west chart.if I select both regions in listbox then display both charts at a time. I do not know how to do this task .can you help to me .pls.

listbox
east
west
north
south

Thankyou,

Regards

madhu

3 Replies
its_anandrjs

Hi,

There are different ways of doing this and you can do this with different ways

Example:-

1. Take bar chart and write for SET expression for the regions

sum({<Region={'EAST'}>}sales)

sum({<Region={'WEST'}>}sales)

sum({<Region={'NORTH'}>}sales)

sum({<Region={'SOUTH'}>}sales)

2. In the for expression select conditional and write expressions for four expressions

IF(GetFieldSelections(Region)='EAST',1,0) OR GetSelectedCount(Region) > 1

IF(GetFieldSelections(Region)='WEST',1,0) OR GetSelectedCount(Region) > 1

IF(GetFieldSelections(Region)='NORTH',1,0) OR GetSelectedCount(Region) > 1

IF(GetFieldSelections(Region)='SOUTH',1,0) OR GetSelectedCount(Region) > 1

Regards

Anand

Not applicable
Author

thank you

Not applicable
Author

hello anand chouhan.

I created  2 listboxes in qlikview.that are  1.productid listbox and 2.dateupdate listbox.  and create 2 buttons for each listbox.I use variable for one button object like this vshowhideobject i use expression like this if(vshowhide=1,0,1) after i apply  variable in list box layout tab in conditional like  this  vshowhide=1.I applied same method in another listbox  using button in qlikview.  if  i select product button then display productid listbox .ok it working well.but the problem is second button if i select date button then display only date listbox but it displayed 2 listboxes .I want display listboxes like this.If i select product button then display only productlistbox.if i select date button then display only date listbox.but  when i select date button it display two objects.I want display listboxsas per button selections.I do not know how to finish this task.can you help me pls.

1. it is working .

Capture22.PNG

2.I want display like this.

Capture23.PNG

3.the problem is when i select date button it  display 2 listboxes like this.

Capture24.PNG

4.I  want display  like this  if  i select  product button then display only productidl istbox.and if i select date button then display date listbox.how to display like this .can you help to me ? pls.

Thankyou

Regards

madhu