Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

how to identify the country date difference in the Qlikview at the time of chart generation

Hi All,

If there is multiple countries in chart and i want to calculate report based on the transaction of the all

countries on date wise ...

but when take report it will not shown appropriate data because of the data used in table are based on different coutries

timing and therefore it will not able to match to my country timing.. how should i take care of such scenario.

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi padte.shiv,

Could you please explain your situation with an example. It will be much easier to help you out if a particular scenario is given.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Ram

Not applicable
Author

hi Ram,

France data stored in our database as per indian datetime format.

and france person want to take report based on database maintain in our database but

operational date should be france coz they are performed operation on that database

in that scenario date time will be reflect as per our database and it will show wrong output or report to

user..

In that scenario how would make sure that report should be according to france datetime format.

Thanks,

Shivaram

Not applicable
Author

Hi Shivaram,

So if am correct, the France data timeformat has been converted into local Indian timeformat?

I think the best is to find the interval between both of the time difference and use a variable to output the datetime format in local France datetime.

Regards,

Ram