Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

how to make a chart like this

Hi all:

I have a problem that I need a chart like below in qlikview with data in the attachment.

Could anyone help me to get it?

ps:  maybe need drill down with field Area. ( like city ,etc )

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
effinty2112
Master
Master

Hi there,

You can create a straight table with an expression like below:

1.bmp

In the chart properties choose Linear Gauge as the Display Option Representation

2.bmp

Set up the gauge properties like this:

3.bmp

Set the background colour to ARGB(64,128,128,128):

4.bmp

View solution in original post

25 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

HI,

There is no chart which will give you both combination, but here is the work around.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Anil_Babu_Samineni

How about this?

Capture.PNG

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi

You have to create separate Chart and Text boxes to achieve your expected output.

Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

Maybe this?

Capturar.PNG

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Interesting, Can i know after that do we require to change any setting to get the values. Because, i am not getting any values.

Can you please explain me this

dual(Only( [2014 Score]),2)

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

dual(Only( [2014 Score]),2)

this will plot a bar with size = 2 and shows the value [2014 Score]

It´s a workaround when you want to create a fixed bar showing a value

Dual ‒ QlikView

effinty2112
Master
Master

Hi there,

You can create a straight table with an expression like below:

1.bmp

In the chart properties choose Linear Gauge as the Display Option Representation

2.bmp

Set up the gauge properties like this:

3.bmp

Set the background colour to ARGB(64,128,128,128):

4.bmp

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Got It, But still values not generated. For third expression i use the Offset = 1, Values are generated.

Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

If you attach your qvw I can take a look and help you