Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gradiske
Contributor III
Contributor III

how to paint entire row based on last month value?

Guys, i'm having trouble to do something i think its simple but i can't reach the solution

I have this table

Sem título.png

The red ones are based on if(Realizado>Orçado) then Red.

What i need to do is, paint the entire row in red if the last month of the selections, in this case, december, if the last month is red, the entire row should be red.

Any ideas?

6 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

You can apply the same color condition to all the expressions. Click on the + in front of the expression, choose Background Color and enter your color expression. You won't be apply to apply it to your first dimension since that cell spans lots of rows.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
gradiske
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

The same color condition is already set in all expressions, the problem is, if one month not correponds to the logic (Realizado>Orçado) it will not paint in red. I want to ignore the currentmonth and only consider the last possible one.

HirisH_V7
Master
Master

Hi ,

In Your second Expression-> Back Gorund Colour ->

=If(Realizado>Orçado,LightRed())

Mention Your complete Expression at Both Fields

HTH,

Hirish

HirisH
“Aspire to Inspire before we Expire!”
gradiske
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

=If(Realizado>Orçado,rgb(255,94,94))

I've tried this too much that i posted the wrong print, heres what it looks like.

Sem título2.png

If you look at A-2 or A-3, for example, in December(Competencia dez/2015) Realizado>Orçado=False, so, the entire row should remain blue(the default color).

X-6, X-7 and A-1 are entire filled with red because every single month returns Realizado>Orçado=True. I want to paint everything based on the last possible month only.

I know that =If(Realizado>Orçado,rgb(255,94,94)) never will achieve that requirement, but i've tried all sort of set analysis possible.

The expressions at Realizado and Orçado are simple: Sum(field)

HirisH_V7
Master
Master

Hi,

Do you want to red line particularly for 7th Line or what ?

HirisH
“Aspire to Inspire before we Expire!”
gradiske
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi,

I want red line on the rows that the last month(competencia) returns True to Realizado>Orçado.

In the picture, we have Oct, Nov and Dec. It doesnt matter if Oct and Nov returns False, if the value at Dec returns True, all the values in the row should be painted red.