Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

how to remove section access permissions in binary load applicationin qlikview?

hi

How to remove section access permission in binary load application  in qlikview. ple tell me out how to remove section access permissions in qlikview application.

Regards:

Madhu

4 Replies
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Madhu,

Comment the section access code and reload the application.  This way you can remove the Section access.  If this is not you are expecting can you explain a bit more about what you are trying to do.

Regards,

jagan.

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

Practically this is not possible.

If your Source Document have section access and by default it will be transferred with your Binary load.

As Jagan Mohan says

Comment the section access code and reload the application, Then use this for your Binary load.

Or

You can have two Instance of you main application 1 with Section access and 2 without section access.

And for binary use second instance of you main application which is without section access.

Regards

ASHFAQ

Not applicable
Author

ok thanks  actually i have 2 docs.1 have section access and I load 2 application  using one line binary code in qv.but

it takes 1doc section access.I do not want section access in my 2 document [binary D:/madhu/qlikview/Sectionaccess]. how to remove section access permission in 2 qv Document in qlikview.ple tell

me out is there any option remove section access  in qlikview.

Regards:

Madhu

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Just put below

Section Access;

Section Application;

in the Qlikview file, which you do not want section access.

Regards,

Jagan.