Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

"Zoom in" on line-chart to make values readable

Hello community,

In below chart you can see amount of products over weeks.

The three products above 3000 make this chart hard to read, especially for the smaller amounts. Is there any way to "zoom in" on those products below 2000 without de-selecting the three products above 3000?

chartExample.PNG.png

Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Maybe like attached

On second tab, a slider is used to set the max scale.

On third tab, an expression is used to calculate the max y value of the remaining lines (assuming one knows what lines to remove from that calculation).

View solution in original post

5 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

You can set the maximum y-scale value on axis tab, potentially using an expression.

So you can use a slider / input box to set the range, or try to determine the max value of the remaining lines by an expression.

Not applicable
Author

thanks for the info. Is there any example out there I could learn from? At the moment I don't have much of an idea what kind of expression to use.

Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

Maybe using a Log Scale, just guessing if fits to your needs

swuehl
MVP
MVP

Maybe like attached

On second tab, a slider is used to set the max scale.

On third tab, an expression is used to calculate the max y value of the remaining lines (assuming one knows what lines to remove from that calculation).

Not applicable
Author

Great. Thanks a lot for this example using two methods. This should get me to how I want the chart to look like.