Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

scale x-axes bar chart too big

Hello,

I have a simple bar-chart where I sum up the sales for each sales representative (y-axes person, x-axes money). However QlikView uses a weird scale on the x-axes, e.g. the top sales boy got 100k but the scale is from 0 to 2.000.000 so the bars are tiny little things on the left side of the diagram. I can solve this by set the "Static Max"-scale to like 150.000 but then I will get a problem when a sales rep exeeds this amount of money. So how can i solve this? On other charts QlikView seems to automatically use a correct scale on the x-axes which always makes sense regarding which filters are active or which other dimensions are on the y-axes.

Thank you for any hints!

Regards

Sebastian

3 Replies
sunny_talwar

Use a static Max expression = Max(Aggr(Max(Sales), chartDimension)). This will make sure that you take the max of all the bar as your static max. You can go further up by adding a number like = Max(Aggr(Max(Sales), chartDimension)) + 10000 so that your max bar is not touching the top.

Hope this helps.

Best,

S

sujeetsingh
Master III
Master III

Well go for and static max with expression.

Not applicable
Author

Thank you very much - the hint brought me on the right path. (Some minor tweaks where necessary but this was due the data in the tables.)