Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

set analysis Clarification

I am not able to attach the file in the mail so sending you in this.PFA

I have tried the sum also.. I have attached the application.

I want the figure to be displayed in the pivot table  that is being entered in the Excel for the Month across the regions.

In the new chart which is below I want the targets values  that are being displayed in the Cost_Targets field.

10 Replies
IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Sorry I must missed the complete question. Please can you explain in detail? I can see the attachment of QV document but I can't an excel file. Please can you explain?

Thanks - DV

Not applicable
Author

Hi

I have a requirement where in the pivot table I need to show the Actuals and Planned regional wise month on month…

For actual : =(sum({<[Travel Mode] = {'Flight'}>}())+ sum({}Cost_Targets)

I should get the values of the corresponding months in the above first table in the pivot table. But I don’t know where its going wrong.Please look into this and let me know if u have any solution for this….

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Do any one have any solution to my pivot table Issue...

Please help if u have any answers to this problem.....

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Do you have any solution to my pivot table Issue...

Please help if u have any answers to this problem.....

IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

I am based in London and I had just checked your messages. I'll get back to ASAP.

Thanks - DV

Not applicable
Author

Thank you.. Please let me know if you have any questions…

IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

I saw your attached image and is that what you are trying to produce in QV Pivot Table? Also please can you explain or show me the expression you wanted to calculate?

Thanks - DV

Not applicable
Author

PFA for the pivot table..

I have a problem while showing my regional wise targets and Actuals in the pivot table..I have 3months data in my application.April,May and June.All the Actuals values for the three months are coming fine.. The targets for the April is also fine.My Issue is with the May and June Targets.The May and June targets got swapped...

I dnt understand what could be the Problem..

IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Again,

Thanks for the explaining. The attachment you had sent is different from your QV document. I mean in your previous post you have mentioned...

I have 3months data in my application.April,May and June.All the Actuals values for the three months are coming fine.. The targets for the April is also fine.My Issue is with the May and June Targets.The May and June targets got swapped...

So I would assume that April's QV document should match with your Tgets vs Plan table.bmp attachment. But it does not match at all. Sorry but I am confused now... what should I use the attachment for?

My understanding from you previous post is that the target columns got swapped for May & June and rest everything works fine in your QV document. Is this right?

Thanks - DV