cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lprasanth
Contributor II
Contributor II

simplify set expression for pivot tables

is there  anyway we can simplify the following function for pivot table. it takes too long t load the entire data in the pivot table. i thought there will be a solution to make it dynanmic if i was able to simplify the following equation

if(SecondaryDimensionality()=0 and ColumnNo()=0,
If(Dimensionality()>=0,

-1*(1-(1-(sum({<missing_responsability_2={1},ref_date={">=$(=Date(WeekStart(Max(ref_date), 0, 0),'DD/MM/YYYY'))<=$(=Date(WeekEnd(Max(ref_date), 0, 0),'DD/MM/YYYY'))"}>}QteManq*nb_cu_per_case)/(sum({<ref_date={">=$(=Date(WeekStart(Max(ref_date), 0, 0),'DD/MM/YYYY'))<=$(=Date(WeekEnd(Max(ref_date), 0, 0),'DD/MM/YYYY'))"}>}QteManq*nb_cu_per_case)+sum({<ref_date={">=$(=Date(WeekStart(Max(ref_date), 0, 0),'DD/MM/YYYY'))<=$(=Date(WeekEnd(Max(ref_date), 0, 0),'DD/MM/YYYY'))"}>}QteSort*nb_cu_per_case))))
/(1-(sum({<missing_responsability_2={1},ref_date={">=$(=Date(WeekStart(Max(ref_date), -1, 0),'DD/MM/YYYY'))<=$(=Date(WeekEnd(Max(ref_date), -1, 0),'DD/MM/YYYY'))"}>}QteManq*nb_cu_per_case)/(sum({<ref_date={">=$(=Date(WeekStart(Max(ref_date), -1, 0),'DD/MM/YYYY'))<=$(=Date(WeekEnd(Max(ref_date), -1, 0),'DD/MM/YYYY'))"}>}QteManq*nb_cu_per_case)+sum({<ref_date={">=$(=Date(WeekStart(Max(ref_date), -1, 0),'DD/MM/YYYY'))<=$(=Date(WeekEnd(Max(ref_date), -1, 0),'DD/MM/YYYY'))"}>}QteSort*nb_cu_per_case)))))
, num(sum({<missing_responsability_2={1},Année={'=Year(max(ref_date))'}>}QteManq*nb_cu_per_case)/(sum({<Année={'=Year(max(ref_date))'}>}QteManq*nb_cu_per_case)+sum({<Année={'=Year(max(ref_date))'}>}QteSort*nb_cu_per_case)),'# ##0,0%'))

,1-(sum({<missing_responsability_2={1}>}QteManq*nb_cu_per_case)/(sum(QteManq*nb_cu_per_case)+sum(QteSort*nb_cu_per_case))))

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Anil_Babu_Samineni

For me quite runs normal, Is there any performance issue?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful